Thursday, December 18, 2014

Baby Photos Part 8


Salaam. I have more baby photos (** with a sheepish smile **).

Which makes me think how a sheep looks like when it smiles. And in fact I dont know how. I havent seen one smile come to think of it. Merriam-Webster said the phrase was first known to be used in the 13th century. Hmm..

It means feeling embarrassed especially when you do something foolish. Mmm-hmm, yours truly.

Anyway. The babies.


Sara. And her favorite food.. err.. I mean toy (Sara : Look Atuk, I can eat your remote! Eww..)

 One of her favorite pastimes - looking for (tiny) things on the floor/carpet.

 Umar. Comeii.


Sara membaca buku (konon). Makan buku more like it.

Cucu abang saya is a week younger than Umar. The Atuk is talking about taking cucu to the zoo. And he got an instagram account because he needs to share cucu photos.

Welcome to the world of grand-parenting. This is life!

J




~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment