Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life Snippets


I only have photos to share this time..

 We were at Shahrin Low's in BA the other day. The food was so-so; although the children had good stories to tell from their last time there.. I still prefer Chan Abdullah. But the teh halia is out of this world. You can see finely sliced ginger in the glass. It tasted like pure ginger juice with refreshing aroma. I thought it was super-duper interesting; and as usual when we have something extra-ordinary, our comments were "we must make this at home!"

I love creepers. All kinds. This time I took some of this morning glory twines home. I think I will revamp the plants in the garden (yang mana kangkang kera pun lebih besar..) Or maybe I can put up a small pergola at the back windows and have this grow there.

There is a funny story behind this photo - we were at the mall; a first time with Sara. And we couldnt get the stroller to open (hampeh). So this friendly mat salleh family stopped to help us out. We pulled and pushed and pressed and clasped and unclasped everything we can lay our hands on. Nothing worked. We were all perspiring in the end and yet the stroller remained tightly clamped like a clam (of course). In the end hubs said thanks let us try sort this out. Mat Salleh tu pulak yang siap sorry, sorry bagai. We took the stroller inside the mall and tried again; and voilà it opened like magic. Mencabar kesabaran..

 I did this while I was with mum the other day. I have in fact transferred this same design (it look like a merak inspiration come to think of it) to my kurung; but unfortunately I do not have a photo yet. I'll post that when I've got the image.

I'm sure he rather hates it that I put his photo here. But then why wouldnt I when he dons a stetson like that? He was on his way to the company outing themed "wild, wild west" (or something like that I think..)

And yeay; today is Fri as far as I am concerned (the weekend came early this week). The company has enforced a one company leave and we will be closed till Sun. Isnt that wonderful? I've got loads planned. You have a good weekend too!






~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment