Monday, November 02, 2015

Feel Like A Girl Again (Or Not. You Were Never That Girl)


Kata Di, buku ni untuk relieve stress. I said oh ye ke? I bought it because I can make a claim for my taxes.. Haha penipu besar! I bought it in fact because the gambar are so cantik.

Dan terfikir saya pun dah bertahun tak mewarna. I dont think I ever did any coloring when I was small. First maybe because there were no such thing as a coloring book then. Second mungkin saya budak kampung; tak ter-expose kepada such books. Ketiga mungkin we could never afford such luxury.

Dan saya agak mungkin sebab ketiga. Sebab saya ingat saya pernah menangis tak mahu ke sekolah kerana tiada buku teks dan cikgu akan denda saya berdiri di luar kelas jika saya tidak membawa duit untuk beli buku saya that day. Ingat pun rasa nak menangis lagi.

Anyway.. Those were the days.

Mungkin saya mewarna semasa anak2 masih kecil. Share dengan anak2. Quality time now gone by..

There are two such books like this by the same author. The other is called Secret Garden. Saya flipped the pages and the Enchanted Forest looked more interesting.



I concur it MIGHT have some positive impact. I was singing on my way in to the office the other day! (unbelievable)

Tapi semalam I got a crick in the neck sebab mungkin mewarna terlalu lama. Or maybe it was the photobooks that gave me that.

You should try. It might work for you. Namun. Saya agak semuanya mesti dibuat dengan berpada2. I thought I could spend the time for more productive things. Maybe.




~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment