Sunday, April 13, 2014

Time Out



Kata Iman - mama, minggu ni kita gi breakfast/brunch di Acme ok? Kata hubs, I think she's the one who wants to eat there (takut nanti cucu meleleh air liur..) And I am always game for something new.

The restaurant is a place in Troika within the KLCC area. It has got glass walls with shady trees outside. It reminded me of conservatories that I see in English homes. Love. And I said to hubs, we should retire to the kampung where there is more space and can we have something like this (dreams are good for the soul, did you know?)

The decor was flawless. We even love the bilik air (I wont post the photos that were taken there though).
 
 
 

 The food was beautifully presented. We had minute steak with gorgeous portobello mushroom and sunny side ups. It's not something you cant make at home, really. But the place makes the act of eating all that much better. 

 
I think we should return. The place was absolutely captivating. 

ps - You need reservations. The place is almost always packed.



~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment