Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Life In The Slow Lane


It has been a dispirited week. You can also call it depressing. Unsettling. Sombre. Like crap.

The weekend was lovely though. We had lunch at Friday's (too bad I've got no photos to share. Everyone was there - except Umar) and shop a bit at M&S and Isetan. With a quick stop for sandwiches at Obrien's.

But Monday was bad. Although I wont call it monday blues (a cliché I have an aversion to..) Material Girl cant brighten up the morning drive even a notch. And I swayed between being sluggish, inanimate, wimpy and moody throughout the day.

Unfortunately Tuesday turned out melancholy and mopey. But things are picking up; albeit slowly.

And I am breaching my very own blogging principles of strictly no whining on-line.

Anyway. I have photos to share -

Fallen flowers amongst morning dew on the office lawn.
 
 The taps are dry today. So dinner was a no-brainer mac-and-cheese.

And I had a big laugh when I first saw this photo (and laugh some more every time I look at it).


(So what am I yapping about, right?)




~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment