Tuesday, July 22, 2014

From Jubail (With Love)


Our bachelor sent us this. He wanted to show that it is >30˚C at 3:00am where he is at. He is now in Saudi, on a year stint at a petro-chemical company. After graduated he threw caution to the wind and said I am going to work in Saudi ma. And I said ok, go for it.


So it is going to be his first raya away from home. Mungkin akan beraya di Makkah tahun ini he said. And I thought, MasyaaAllah (can I come too?)

(everybody asked us where Jubail is..)


And on a lighter note --

Much earlier we cyber-stalked him and found his photos on instagram. We matched his ray-ban photo with one of Cruise's in aviator shades.. haha



(I had fun concocting this up and then sharing it on whatsapp with the kids. But just between you and me, in fact I think they look like langit dan bumi!)




~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment