Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Selamat Menyambut Kemenangan


Selamat Hari Raya. I hope it has surpassed all your raya expectations. Mine has been somewhat off-key. Nonetheless, as always, I have photos to share if you'd like to see.

I found pretty lantern-lights at Typo (we hung them on with masking tape actually); I love the effects the lights have.

Pretty pastel selendangs shared by Fatin for raya. On fb only. In fact I havent seen these in the shops.

 Raya di rumah atok (these is a couple of the few gambar we took this raya. We were camera shy this eid).

Kalau harapkan humor anak2 - I said, could you please write raya menu on the chalk board? And this is what I get.

 He was in Makkah for the last days of Ramadhan and on Eid.


Bergembiralah seadanya di hari kemenangan. Doa untuk Palestin dan balasan Allah untuk kaum yang zalim.




~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment