Wednesday, February 04, 2015

This Is Life (And I Am Loving It)


And he texted us, my flight from Doha will arrive at KLIA around 8:00 am. Will anybody wait for me? I will, I replied.

Kaia had earlier informed us he is coming home. For good. Seem like life in Jubail is too 'dry' (my intepretation). No movies. Nothing interesting to watch on tv. Kerja dan tidur saja. A year is all that he can take.

So he's coming home and look for new ventures.
He sported a longer hair this time. For a while I thought he rather looked like Anuar Zain..

Namun. Kata saya, dalam sirah Rasulullah, rambut baginda saw mencecah bahu. Niat lah nak ikut sunnah. Terus akan dapat pahala.

So yeah. This is life. MasyaaAllah.


Maka nikmat Allah yang mana satu yang ingin didustakan?





~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment