Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wedding @ The Duchess




The Duchess is a banglo near the Great Eastern Mall / Jelatek area. Renovated to have an open concept for events like weddings exactly. Saya agak ala2 kampung pengantin di Jalan Ampang dulu (its old location).

Mutalib & Zihan's  daughter got married there. It's a nice place but I think mungkin space agak limited untuk bilangan jemputan yang dipanggil.

But the decoration was flawless. Rumah tu sendiri pun dah cantik with small rooms that open up to the main dining area. The roses around the meja pengantin reminds me of Sleeping Beauty castle when the prince came to save her and had to fight his way through the thorns of the rose bushes that have grown through the hundred years (yeap, I do realize I got carried away..)

Cantik. I would love to have a wedding here too.



~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment